Online Pre-Calculus Course
Our online Pre-Calculus course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere – at home, during work breaks, while traveling or during the summer break. This is a two-part course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your online Pre-Calculus course and earning a high school diploma online.
Summer School - Online Pre-Calculus Summer Course
We accept enrollments year-round in our online high school classes. You can easily take our online Pre-Calculus summer course for high school credit recovery to make up credits with JMHS as your online summer school because we let you study on your own schedule. Being a JMHS online summer school student won't interfere with your job, family responsibilities or summer vacation, because you fit learning time comfortably into your routine.
Consider our Online Pre-Calculus Summer Course if You Want to...
- Get ahead of your current math placement
- Make up high school credits for a previously failed or incomplete Pre-Calculus course
- Catch up to your graduating class
- Course Name: Pre-Calculus
- Subject Area: Mathematics
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep
- Price: $
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Precalculus, Prentice Hall (2010)
Pre-Calculus weaves together previous study of algebra, geometry, and mathematical functions into a preparatory course for calculus. The course focuses on mastery of critical skills and exposure to new skills necessary for success in subsequent math courses. Throughout the course, Common Core standards are taught and reinforced as the student learns how to apply the concepts in real life situations. Topics include fundamental concepts of Algebra, functions and graphs, polynomials and rational functions, exponential and logarithmic functions, trigonometric functions, analytic trigonometry, topics in trigonometry, systems of equations and inequalities, matrices and determinants, conic sections and analytic geometry, sequences, induction, probability and an introduction to Calculus. Pre-Calculus Part I includes seven multiple choice lesson exams and a midterm written exam that requires the student to demonstrate understanding by showing work. Pre-Calculus Part II includes four multiple choice lesson exams and a final written exam that requires the student to demonstrate understanding by showing work, as well as a multiple choice comprehensive final exam that will cover both parts I and II of Pre-Calculus.
Online High School - How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn Pre-Calculus at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified Pre-Calculus teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include eBooks only.
Enroll in our online Pre-Calculus course as a single-purchase course for high school credit recovery or online summer school, or as part of our high school diploma curriculum. Call 1-800-349-6861 or enroll online now!