Our Self Paced Online High School Program Assures Academic Excellence
Our online high school programs are models of academic excellence. Exclusively designed for successful self-paced, independent study, our comprehensive curriculum is aligned to Common Core State Standards for English and Math courses. Our school is also regionally and nationally accredited.
How JMHS Online High School Programs Meet Your Standards
James Madison High School students use up-to-date eBooks and optional printed textbooks from leading publishers. Each subject is presented online with enriching, interactive graphics that engage and enlighten.
- 100% self-paced study means you can fit high school around your job, your family, your life.
- We evaluate eligible transfer credits so you may be able to start where you left off.
- Need to make up credits or take a few courses to graduate? Take individual courses.
How JMHS Exceeds Your Standards
All students receive…
- Guidance from a personally-assigned Learning Advocate
- Live-chat interactions with certified teachers
- Opportunity to participate in weekly teacher-led live lessons
- 24/7 access to our Learning Resource Center with a library, writing lab, counseling services and more