Earn Your Self-Paced Online High School Diploma
Join the tens of thousands of students who have benefited from our online high school’s flexible, self-paced programs! Our graduates have successfully moved into the workforce, the military, and have gone on to pursue advanced degrees. We welcome traditional-aged high school students, adult learners, homeschoolers, athletes, and more.
Our comprehensive curriculum is aligned to Common Core State Standards for English and Math courses. JMHS is regionally and nationally accredited.
Self-Paced Online High School Courses
Our online high school programs are designed to prepare students to attain their personal and professional goals.
- Choose from three (3) tracks: General Diploma, College Prep Diploma, or Career Pathways, our high school diploma that includes specialized job skills training.
- All diplomas are self-paced. No due dates or deadlines. Study when and where it makes sense for you.
- Eligible transfer credits can save you time and money.
- Career Pathways makes it possible to gain real job skills while working toward your high school diploma–no additional credit hours required.
- Need to make up credits or take a few courses to graduate? Take individual courses.
Why Choose James Madison High School?
- Voted #1 Best High School Online for 2018
- Personalized guidance from an assigned Learning Advocate
- Live-chat interactions with instructors and weekly teacher-led live lessons
- 24/7 access to our Learning Resource Center (library, writing lab, counseling services and more!)
- Flexible payment plans with monthly payments as low as $49 per month