The Affordable Online High School
At James Madison High School, we strive to provide a flexible, affordable online high school to students of all types – whether you want an alternative to your brick-and-mortar school, need to make up credits to graduate, or have been out of school for awhile.
JMHS empowers students to achieve their aspirations through flexible, convenient, affordable, and highly relevant educational programs.
- Empower: enable students to take control of their lives
- Students: individuals who have taken the proactive step to study and formally engage in learning
- Aspirations: strong desire, longing, or aim
- Flexible: adaptable curriculum that allows students to study anywhere and at their own pace
- Convenient: easily accessible and easy to use
- Affordable: quality courses at a relatively low price that provide great value
- Highly relevant: pertinent content and subject matter that aligns well with real-world skills and knowledge needed in the workplace
- Educational Programs: courses that enable students to learn in their areas of interest
- Access – We believe that anyone who wants to learn should have access to affordable, quality education anytime, anyplace.
- Accountability – We set measurable goals and are accountable to students and to each other for our actions, performance, and results.
- Integrity – We operate with the utmost integrity, and treat both our fellow colleagues and our students with dignity and respect.
- Passion – We believe we can make a difference in people's lives and want to help each student, teacher, and staff member in our diverse community realize his or her individual potential.
- Teamwork – We are committed to collaboration and communication among students, teachers, and staff, as both are essential to achieving great outcomes for students and our company.
- Excellence – We uphold the highest standards for our academic programs, student experience and support services. We continually seek ways to improve each of these areas.