Earn Your High School Diploma Online
At James Madison High School, you can earn an accredited online High School Diploma. Whether you are looking to go to college or enter the workforce you can work towards your diploma online with self-paced courses. Our 9th through 12th grade curriculum track is 23 credits and adheres to common core Math and English state standards. Our State Certified Teachers are dedicated and committed to your success. You can also access your coursework at any time 24/7 through our online portal.
General Diploma – The general diploma is perfect if you're looking to fulfill requirements for job advancement or a career training program, or are looking to apply to a community, junior, or technical college. Learn More
College Prep Diploma – The college prep diploma is an academically rigorous program that's perfect if you're seeking a more challenging high school education or looking to apply to a 4-year college. Learn More
Career Pathways – Our Career Pathways online program makes is possible to gain real job skills while you're working toward your high school diploma – no additional credit hours required. Learn More
The general diploma is perfect if you're looking to fulfill requirements for job advancement or a career training program, or are looking to apply to a community, junior, or technical college.
College Prep Diploma
The college prep diploma is an academically rigorous program that's perfect if you're seeking a more challenging high school education or looking to apply to a 4-year college.
Our Career Pathways online program makes is possible to gain real job skills while you're working toward your high school diploma -- no additional credit hours required.
How You Can Earn Your High School Diploma Online
Enroll any time, year round
Make zero percent interest monthly payments that you can easily afford
Immediately gain access to your private Student Portal
Easy-to-follow instructions guide you through each online, interactive lesson
Complete each course at your own comfortable pace
Request help when you need it by email, phone or online
What You Get From Our Online High School
Comprehensive, engaging eBooks or Web-based content; some courses may include a workbook, DVD, CD (Compact Disc) or lab supplies
Optional companion printed textbooks with each course available for an extra fee
Interaction with certified teachers and your personal JMHS Advocate
Optional teacher-led live lessons to enhance your learning
One-on-one subject matter assistance from academic advisors
Additional resources are available in our online Learning Resource Center
Personalized career services
Your very own high school diploma at graduation and an invitation to our live commencement ceremony
Can You Really Complete Your High School Diploma Online?
- Yes, our faculty and personal advocates are here to help you succeed in your High School Journey
- You can also take individual courses if you are looking to finish your high school diploma and graduate quickly, or complete courses for summer school
- Many Students prefer online High School rather than traditional high school as it allows them to focus on their coursework and avoid the heavy social and academic pressures of a traditional public high school
Can I go to college with a JMHS High School Diploma?
- Many graduates have either joined the military, gone to college or joined the workforce. JMHS is an accredited online institution and our graduates have attended many colleges across the U.S, however, there is no guarantee that a college will accept your diploma as there are other factors involved such as your grades, your SAT/ACT scores, your extracurricular activities, and college essays.
- JMHS High School Diploma program is recognized by the military as a tier 1 school. The Army, Navy & Marines do accept diplomas from tier 1 schools but always check with your local recruiter as these qualifications and policies do change.
Is online High School Expensive?
- Since we are a private Highschool we do charge a tuition fee for our students, however, since we are 100% online, we are able to keep tuition costs low as compared to traditional private schools.
- JMHS offers monthly payment plans to ensure that whatever your financial situation is, you have flexible options.
- Tuition varies by the number of transfer credits you have but if you were to pay in full you will receive a discount on your tuition.
- We do not offer financial aid but our payment plans do not include interest which can be appealing alternative to traditional, interest-heavy loans or financial aid options.
READY TO START?
Enroll online today and start towards your next step in a matter of minutes.