Online Geometry Course
Our online Geometry course is comprehensive and convenient. Segionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere –- at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This is a two-part course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your online Geometry course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Geometry
- Subject Area: Mathematics
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $299
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Geometry: Common Core: Pearson (2012)
This course covers the required concepts of Euclidean geometry including definitions, postulates and theorems. Throughout the course, Common Core standards are taught and reinforced as the student learns how to apply the concepts in real life situations. Areas of study include tools and language of geometry, reasoning and proof, parallel and perpendicular lines, congruent triangles, relationships within triangles, polygons and quadrilaterals, similarity, right triangles and trigonometry, transformations, area, surface area and volume, circles and probability. Geometry Part I includes six multiple choice lesson exams and a midterm written exam that will require the student to demonstrate understanding by showing work. Geometry Part II includes six multiple choice lesson exams and a final written exam that will require the student to demonstrate understanding by showing work, as well as a multiple choice comprehensive final exam that covers parts I and II of Geometry.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessonsGet additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource CenterComplete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include eBooks only.