Career Services for High School Students and Grads
As a James Madison High School student, you’ll have access to the same Career Services we offer to our post-secondary students at Ashworth College, Madison School of Healthcare, and PCDI Canada because we want to help our job seekers at every level make the best impression possible.
The Ashworth College Central Network
When you need guidance to grow your career, the Ashworth College Central Network is the career services portal that can help you make a good first impression. From the moment you enroll at Ashworth College, you have total access to this exclusive online career services toolkit that features step-by-step tutorials and templates you can use for your job hunt.
Register at the Ashworth College Central Network to create your profile and access your personal Toolkit.
About Our Services
You must register with College Central Network to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Ashworth College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.