James Madison High School Personalized Career Services
Earning a high school diploma is often an essential stepping stone to a new or better career. In fact, a high school diploma is a basic prerequisite for many satisfying professions. This is why we offer personalized Career Services and and College Central Network© services to James Madison High School students at no extra charge.
Work one-on-one with a JMHS Career Services advisor to:
- Strengthen interview skills through mock interviews and strategy development.
- Learn more about JMHS programs of study that could enhance your skill set.
- Learn about relevant career tools located in the JMHS Learning Resource Center (LRC).
Exclusive access to College Central Network© services:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively for our school; search the Jobs Central© national job board and the Interns Central© national internship board.
- Build a resume with ResumeBuilder©, or upload a resume file to Resume Central© so it can be searched by employers. Our career advisors are available to critique your resume and cover letter and provide helpful feedback.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central© to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcasts, and career-related articles.