Spanish 2 Online Course
Our Spanish 2 online course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere –- at home, during work breaks, while traveling or during the summer break. This is a two-part course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your online Spanish 2 course and earning a high school diploma online.
Summer School - Online Spanish 2 Summer Course
We accept enrollments year-round in our online high school classes. You can easily take our online Spanish 2 summer course for high school credit recovery to make up credits with JMHS as your online summer school because we let you study on your own schedule. Being a JMHS online summer school student won't interfere with your job, family responsibilities or summer vacation, because you fit learning time comfortably into your routine.
Consider our Online Spanish 2 Summer Course if You Want to...
- Get ahead of your current foreign language placement
- Make up high school credits for a previously failed or incomplete Spanish 2 course
- Catch up to your graduating class
- Course Name: Spanish II
- Subject Area: Foreign Language
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Realidades Two (Parts I, II), Pearson (2011)
Spanish II is a continuation of our online Spanish I course, including development of all modalities of the language – listening, speaking, reading, and writing – with a heavy emphasis on grammatical structures and verb tenses. Having mastered the present tense in Spanish I, students will move on to the past, present progressive, present perfect, conditional, and future tenses, along with learning commands and reflexive verbs. They will also be introduced to the subjunctive mood. The big idea of Spanish II is differentiating and mastering the preterite and imperfect tenses, and using them in a variety of settings. Spanish II moves beyond daily life into topics such as travel, sports, leisure activities, childhood, news, and professions. Skills are developed through more advanced reading, writing, and listening activities, as well as opportunities for practice speaking, as well as multiple choice and short answer exams and a comprehensive midterm and final.
Online High School - How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn Spanish 2 at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified Spanish 2 teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include eBooks only.
Enroll in our Spanish 2 online course as a single-purchase course for high school credit recovery or online summer school, or as part of our high school diploma curriculum. Call 1-800-349-6861 or enroll online now!