Spanish 2 Online Course
Our Spanish 2 online course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere –- at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This is a two-part course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your Spanish 2 online course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Spanish II
- Subject Area: Foreign Language
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $299
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Realidades Two (Parts I, II), Pearson (2011)
Spanish II is a continuation of our online Spanish I course, including development of all modalities of the language – listening, speaking, reading, and writing – with a heavy emphasis on grammatical structures and verb tenses. Having mastered the present tense in Spanish I, students will move on to the past, present progressive, present perfect, conditional, and future tenses, along with learning commands and reflexive verbs. They will also be introduced to the subjunctive mood. The big idea of Spanish II is differentiating and mastering the preterite and imperfect tenses, and using them in a variety of settings. Spanish II moves beyond daily life into topics such as travel, sports, leisure activities, childhood, news, and professions. Skills are developed through more advanced reading, writing, and listening activities, as well as opportunities for practice speaking, as well as multiple choice and short answer exams and a comprehensive midterm and final.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessonsGet additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource CenterComplete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include eBooks only.