Earn Your Online Homeschooling High School Diploma Today!
James Madison High School is ideal for online homeschooling. Our online homeschooling program is regionally accredited and includes engaging study materials aligned to Common Core State Standards in English and Math. This is just one reason why online homeschooling at JMHS makes perfect sense for your child.
The JMHS online homeschool curriculum continues to be a top choice among online homeschool programs because we hold our program to a higher standard in every way — and we think you should, too. Homeschooling online with JMHS is made for your child to thrive. Read on to find out why.
Our Online Homeschooling Approach Gets It Right
- Our 9th – 12th grade program is nationally accredited by the DEAC and regionally accredited by SACS CASI.
- Access textbooks online from anywhere via interactive eBooks.
- Optional companion printed textbooks with each course available for an extra fee.
- Students learn at their own individual pace and on their own personal study routine.
- Our instruction team works alongside each student and parent or guardian to provide exceptional academic support.
- Weekly live teacher-instructed lessons are offered to interested students to help them learn.
State-Certified Teachers Assure Each Student's Success
- State-certified teachers in each course regularly interact with students via live chat, email, discussion forums and more.
- Students — and parents — are encouraged to speak with teachers and academic advisors online, by email or by phone.
- At enrollment, your child is assigned a learning advocate who is always there to answer questions, address personal concerns and give advice and guidance.
Parents Can Stay Closely Involved
We encourage parents to engage with students on a regular basis. Just as students maintain a personal, confidential Student Portal where they access lessons, track grades and interact with teachers and academic advisors, parents may have access as well.
We Are Flexible, Affordable and Accredited
- Competitively priced, monthly tuition that lets you start right away with a small deposit. We make it easy to get your child started in the JMHS online homeschool program.
You know what's best for your child. And we think you will agree that the JMHS online homeschooling program provides the best education for your child. For complete details call 1-800-349-6861 or enroll online today.