Spanish 3 Online Course
Our Spanish 3 online course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere – at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This is a two-part course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your Spanish 3 online course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Spanish III
- Subject Area: Foreign Language
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $299
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Realidades Three (Parts I, II), Pearson (2011)
Spanish III examines higher level topics and linguistic structures, with a heavy emphasis on cultural and societal issues. The big idea grammatically is mastering the subjunctive mood — present, past, and present and past perfect subjunctive. It also reviews the tenses from Spanish I and Spanish II, and introduces irregular preterite verbs and the conditional perfect. There is more focus on Latin American art, music, archeology, legends, history, and environmental challenges specific to Latin America. Skills are developed through higher level readings and similar activities as Spanish I and II, and the exams pull heavily from the "lecturas" and stories. The chapter exams are multiple choice; the midterm and final exams are comprehensive, short answer, and in depth on the chapter readings and topics.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessonsGet additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource CenterComplete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include eBooks only.