Online Spanish 3
Spanish III examines higher level topics and linguistic structures, with a heavy emphasis on cultural and societal issues. The big idea grammatically is mastering the subjunctive mood — present, past, and present and past perfect subjunctive. It also reviews the tenses from Spanish I and Spanish II, and introduces irregular preterite verbs and the conditional perfect. There is more focus on Latin American art, music, archeology, legends, history, and environmental challenges specific to Latin America. Skills are developed through higher level readings and similar activities as Spanish I and II, and the exams pull heavily from the “lecturas” and stories. The chapter exams are multiple choice; the midterm and final exams are comprehensive, short answer, and in depth on the chapter readings and topics.
- Course Name: Spanish III
- Subject Area: Foreign Language
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Realidades Three (Parts I, II). Pearson (2011)
Take Online Spanish 3 for Summer School or Credit Recovery
- Consider a single-course enrollment for better focus
- Get ahead of your current placement in a specific subject area
- Make up failed or incomplete high school course credits as needed
How Online High School Courses Work
- Access ebooks and lessons through your own secure Student Portal
- Study any time day or night and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include ebooks only.
Online Spanish 3 is part of the curriculum for College Prep Diploma students and an elective for General Diploma students. You can also purchase it as a single course for high school credit recovery or online summer school. Call 1-800-349-6861 or enroll online now!