Online Intro to High School
Introduction to High School is designed to teach new students about policies of James Madison High School and help students become familiar with online learning, course structure and navigation. In addition, this course covers basic study strategies and guides students to evaluate their learning style, basic math skills and reading comprehension. Students will take a multiple choice exam after each lesson.
- Course Name: Introduction to High School
- Subject Area: Life Skills
- Credits: N/A
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: This course does not require a textbook. All material is provided online.
How Online High School Courses Work
- Access ebooks and lessons through your own secure Student Portal
- Study any time day or night and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include ebooks only.