Introduction to High School Course
Our Introduction to High School course provides you with a basic foundation for success as an online learner. Gain a practical understanding of the key skills you need to gain the most out of your JMHS high school education. Study online at your own pace from anywhere – at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This course is available as part of your JMHS diploma program; not for individual purchase. Enroll online at JMHS to be a step closer to becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Introduction to High School
- Subject Area: Life Skills
- Credits: 0
- Track: General, College Prep
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s): Custom Curriculum
Introduction to High School is designed to teach new students about policies of James Madison High School and help students become familiar with online learning, course structure and navigation. In addition, this course covers basic study strategies and guides students to evaluate their learning style, basic math skills and reading comprehension. Students will take a multiple choice exam after each lesson.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from academic advisors
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks