Online Math Course
Our online Math course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere –- at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This is a two-part course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your online Math course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: General Mathematics
- Subject Area: Mathematics
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: General
- Price: $299
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Basic Mathematics: Pearson (2011)
The General Mathematics course introduces fundamental math concepts. The topics include whole numbers, operations on whole numbers, fractions, decimals, ratios, rates, and proportions. The focus is on learning the computational procedures and then applying the skills to problem solving in applications. These topics set the stage for the study of percents, measurement conversions, finding dimensions in geometry, computing statistics, and solving algebraic equations. General Mathematics Part I includes four multiple choice lesson exams and a midterm multiple choice exam. General Mathematics Part II includes six multiple choice lesson exams and a multiple choice final exam.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessonsGet additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource CenterComplete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include eBooks only.