Online Personal Finance
Personal Finance equips students with the material necessary to understand, plan, and manage their financial affairs. This course focuses on the development of practical methods for organizing financial information, interpreting financial position and cash flow, developing achievable and worthwhile goals, and implementing actionable plans and risk management techniques to meet those goals. Specific topics covered include money management, insurance, and investing. Assessments in this course are designed to help students gauge their understanding of the course materials through the grading process. Exams and assignments vary in size and number and include multiple-choice, essay writing, and/or short answer assessments.
- Course Name: Personal Finance
- Subject Area: Business
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: Personal Finance, 8th ed. Mcgraw-Hill (2007).
How Online High School Courses Work
- Access ebooks and lessons through your own secure Student Portal
- Study any time day or night and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include ebooks only.
Online Personal Finance is part of the curriculum for General Diploma students and an elective for College Prep Diploma students. Call 1-800-349-6861 or enroll online now!