Online Nutrition Course
Our online Nutrition course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere – at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This course is available as part of a JMHS diploma program; not for individual purchase. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Nutrition
- Subject Area: Life Skills
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s): Disovering Nutrition, Jones & Bartlett Learning
This course will introduce students to healthy eating and understanding what is in the food we eat. The topics covered include nutritional guidelines, vitamins and minerals, food safety, and eating for peak performance. Students will be assessed on each lesson with a multiple choice exam.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons