This course will introduce students to healthy eating and understanding what is in the food we eat. The topics covered include nutritional guidelines, vitamins and minerals, food safety, and eating for peak performance. Students will be assessed on each lesson with a multiple choice exam.
- Course Name: Nutrition
- Subject Area: Life Skills
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
How Online High School Courses Work
- Access ebooks and lessons through your own secure Student Portal
- Study any time day or night and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include ebooks only.