Online Health Course
Our online Health course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere – at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This course is available as part of a JMHS diploma program; not for individual purchase. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Health
- Subject Area: Science
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s): Custom Curriculum
Our Health course outlines the importance of the physical, mental and social aspects of a healthy body. The course shows how personal choices can lead to positive or negative effects relating to these three aspects. Topics in the course will include risk factors, physical fitness, nutrition, stress management, mental disorders, anatomy and physiology of the human body, STDs, tobacco, drug and alcohol abuse. Comprehension will be assessed through multiple choice exams.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons