Our Health course outlines the importance of the physical, mental and social aspects of a healthy body. The course shows how personal choices can lead to positive or negative effects relating to these three aspects. Topics in the course will include risk factors, physical fitness, nutrition, stress management, mental disorders, anatomy and physiology of the human body, STDs, tobacco, drug and alcohol abuse. Comprehension will be assessed through multiple choice exams.
- Course Name: Health
- Subject Area: Science
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s)*: This course does not require a textbook. All material is provided online.
How Online High School Courses Work
- Access ebooks and lessons through your own secure Student Portal
- Study any time day or night and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include ebooks only.