Online Fitness Course
Our online Fitness course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere – at home, during work breaks, while traveling or during the summer break. This course is available as part of a JMHS diploma program; not for individual purchase. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your online Fitness course and earning a high school diploma online.
Summer School - Online Fitness Summer Course
We accept enrollments year-round in our online high school classes. You can easily take our online Fitness summer course for high school credit recovery to make up credits with JMHS as your online summer school because we let you study on your own schedule. Being a JMHS online summer school student won't interfere with your job, family responsibilities or summer vacation, because you fit learning time comfortably into your routine.
- Course Name: Fitness
- Subject Area: Life Skills
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s): Fit to Be Well: Essential Concepts (3rd Edition), Thygerson & Thygerson (2013); Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook (5th Edition), Clark (2014); The T-Factor Fat Gram Counter, Katahn.
Fitness teaches the importance of exercise and wellness as part of a healthy lifestyle. Topics include Cardiovascular Fitness, Flexibility, Body Mechanics, Diet and Weight Management, Managing Stress and Injury Prevention. Students will take a multiple choice exam after each lesson.
Online High School - How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
Study any time and learn Accounting at your own pace
Request academic guidance from certified Accounting teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks