Online Accounting Course
Our online Accounting course is comprehensive and convenient. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study online at your own pace from anywhere –- at home, during work breaks or while traveling. This course is available as part of a JMHS diploma program, not for individual purchase. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Accounting
- Subject Area: Business
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: Not Available For Single Purchase
- Syllabus: Course Syllabus (PDF)
- Book(s): College Accounting: A Practical Approach (12th Edition.), Pearson (2013)
Students will learn the basic concepts, formulas, and practices used by accountants to evaluate and manage common business practices. Course coverage includes mastery of the concepts of the accounting cycle and multiple applications of accounting practices to business operations like merchandising, inventory, payroll, and the tracking and management of business assets. Students will also learn the accounting applications required for the structuring of partnerships and corporations and how to create and evaluate financial statements, as well as financial management of departments and manufacturing accounts.
How It Works
- Access your eBook and lessons through your Student Portal
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisorsAttend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessonsGet additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource CenterComplete the course in as few as 6 weeks