Online Physics Lab Kit
Students completing the Physics Lab Kit course will use observation and analysis to gain hands-on, practical experience with scientific concepts. Topics will include graphing motion, momentum, characteristics of waves, diffraction of light, magnetic fields and half-life. Students will first be required to demonstrate knowledge of proper lab safety rules and techniques before beginning any experimentation. Comprehension of concepts will be shown by generating lab reports discussing the results of experiments as well as a midterm and/or final exam.
- Course Name: Physics Lab Kit
- Subject Area: Science
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep
- Price: $
- Book(s): Custom Curriculum, Lab Materials
- Prerequisite: Physics
Take Online Physics Lab Kit for Summer School or Credit Recovery
- Consider a single-course enrollment for better focus
- Get ahead of your current placement in a specific subject area
- Make up failed or incomplete high school course credits as needed
How Online High School Courses Work
- Access ebooks and lessons through your own secure Student Portal
- Study any time day or night and learn at your own pace
- Request academic guidance from certified teachers and academic advisors
- Attend voluntary weekly teacher-led live lessons at our virtual high school
- Get additional study assistance from our online Learning Resource Center
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks
*NOTE: Individual course purchases include ebooks only.
Online Physics Lab Kit is part of the curriculum for College Prep Diploma students. You can also purchase it as a single course for high school credit recovery or online summer school. Call 1-800-349-6861 or enroll online now!