High School Physics Lab Kit
Our Physics Lab Kit course is convenient and engaging. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study and learn through experiments you perform at your own pace, using the hands-on materials that you will receive with the course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your Physics Lab Kit course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Physics Lab Kit
- Subject Area: Science
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $
- Book(s): Custom Curriculum, Lab Materials
- Course Prerequisite: Physics
Students completing the Physics Lab Kit course will use observation and analysis to gain hands-on, practical experience with scientific concepts. Topics will include graphing motion, momentum, characteristics of waves, diffraction of light, magnetic fields and half-life. Students will first be required to demonstrate knowledge of proper lab safety rules and techniques before beginning any experimentation. Comprehension of concepts will be shown by generating lab reports discussing the results of experiments as well as a midterm and/or final exam.
How It Works
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- If you need help, request assistance from JMHS academic advisors
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks