Science Lab Kit for Physics
Our Physical Science Lab Kit course is convenient and engaging. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study and learn through experiments you perform at your own pace, using the hands-on materials that you will receive with the course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your Physical Science Lab Kit course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Physical Science Lab Kit
- Subject Area: Science
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $
- Book(s): Custom Curriculum, Lab Materials
- Course Prerequisite: Physical Science
Students completing the Physical Science Lab Kit course will use observation and analysis to gain hands-on, practical experience with scientific concepts. Topics will include motion, work/machines, heat, electricity, magnetism, sound, light, atomic structure, substances and mixtures, acids and bases, and identification of minerals. Students will first be required to demonstrate knowledge of proper lab safety rules and techniques before beginning any experimentation. Comprehension of concepts will be shown by generating lab reports discussing the results of experiments as well as a midterm and/or final exam.
How It Works
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- If you need help, request assistance from JMHS academic advisors
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks