Biology Lab Kit
Our Biology Lab Kit course is convenient and engaging. Regionally accredited JMHS lets you study and learn through experiments you perform at your own pace, using the all-inclusive, hands-on materials that you will receive with the course. Enroll online at JMHS anytime to be a step closer to completing your Biology Lab Kit course and becoming a high school graduate.
- Course Name: Biology Lab Kit
- Subject Area: Science
- Credits: 1 Unit
- Track: College Prep, General
- Price: $299
- Book(s): Custom Curriculum, Lab Materials
- Course Prerequisite: Biology (General) or Biology (College Prep)
Students completing the Biology Lab Kit course will use observation and analysis to gain hands-on, practical experience with scientific concepts. Topics will include animal populations, mitosis, genotypes and phenotypes, the structure of a flower and the dissection of a frog. Students will first be required to demonstrate knowledge of proper lab safety rules and techniques before beginning any experimentation. Comprehension of concepts will be shown by generating lab reports discussing the results of experiments as well as a midterm and/or final exam.
How It Works
- Study any time and learn at your own pace
- If you need help, request assistance from JMHS academic advisors
- Complete the course in as few as 6 weeks